Welcome!

Come take a trip with me on my wild ride as the mother of 3 sweet "babies".

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall

Ahhh... my favorite time of the year:

FALL

crisp morning air... changing leaves... wearing jeans... high school and college football games (yes, I said it)... the smell of burning leaves... Halloween... sweatshirts... leaf piles... our anniversary... Thanksgiving... bonfires... pumpkin pie... Christmas shopping... apple picking... snuggling on the couch... new fall line-up on TV... migrating geese... migrating butterflies... chili... jack-o-lanterns... costumes... Daylight Savings... fire in the fire place... crock pot cooking... morning fog...  pumpkins... decorating... burning candles... opening the windows... going for walks... holiday parties...

The list goes on...

What do you like about fall?

1 comment:

  1. My very favorite thing about fall? My fall baby. Second favorite? Knowing I'll be home for Xmas soon. :) But otherwise, the smell of fall, the leaves, and yes, the chili. Just made my first chili this weekend and I'm having to work not to inhale the entire triple recipe in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete