Welcome!

Come take a trip with me on my wild ride as the mother of 3 sweet "babies".

Thursday, January 6, 2011

These Hips Don't Lie

I'm not sure which makes me feel older:

1. I worked out to "Cardioke" on the Fitness On Demand channel and remember doing the "old school" dance moves that Billy Blanks Jr. demonstrated when I was at middle school dances.

OR

2. After doing said workout (which I told myself was WAY below my fitness capabilities), my hip hurts.

Well, both of these make me feel old.  Apparently, I am now an embarrassing mom who does cheesy dance moves, AND my body is falling apart. SUPER! Guess it's time to break out the Ben Gay and a heating pad.

Tomorrow's another day.  Maybe I'll try out my old Roger Rabbit and Running Man and see if I've still "got it". 

By the way, my kickin' moves were totally FRESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment