Welcome!

Come take a trip with me on my wild ride as the mother of 3 sweet "babies".

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Laney's First Haircut

 Many people take their babies to get their first haircut within the first year of life.  Even 18 months, 2 years... Delaney was 2 years, 9 months and 6 days when she had hers.  It takes so long for my kiddos to GET hair, that I'm not too excited to cut it off until absolutely necessary.  I wouldn't even say that Laney was in NEED of a haircut yet, but Bella needed one desperately, and Laney wanted to do what big sis was doing.  So... the first haircut came to be. 

 She started getting a little worried when the hairdresser put the smock on her, but once the scissors came out, the worry grew.  She never did cry, but I know she was concerned.

Even through the worry, she followed directions like a champ.  She put her head down, to the side - everything she was told to do.  Way to go, Laney! Looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment