Welcome!

Come take a trip with me on my wild ride as the mother of 3 sweet "babies".

Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!

I got the bug in me today to go back and read all of my prior posts.  As I was reading my very first blog post, it said something about Jerry just heading back to work after the summer.  I checked the date, and it was August 12 of last year!  A year goes by so fast and so much has happened in the last 12 months... birthdays, wedding anniversaries, milestones reached, preschool graduation, as well as some bad things including my dad's illness.

Here's to another 12 months of craziness (more good than bad, please!) from this mommy of 3 ankle biters!  Thanks for following me this past year, and I hope you continue to share in these moments with me.

-Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment