Brainstorming ideas of things to try:
- a snack
- a sticker
- a Redbox movie for us to watch that afternoon
- a surprise "guest" from home that wanted to help pick her up (one her dolls or stuffed animals)
- a special present from the dollar section of Target
- a tattoo - My girls LOVE their tattoos!
- a hint from an art project we might do that afternoon
Now, let's see if my brain will let me remember this when the time comes. C'mon brain, you can do it!
Anyone else have any good ideas for little things to surprise your child with?