Welcome!

Come take a trip with me on my wild ride as the mother of 3 sweet "babies".

Friday, August 27, 2010

No More Excuses

I check Facebook daily.  I just can't stand to miss out on anything anyone does, and I've noticed that some DO more than others.  I have many friends and family members who do 5K races, marathons and even triathlons (go Scott!).  Now, these are people who are parents and/or have full time jobs.  So, what's my excuse?  OK, well my excuse is that I don't run.  That's a valid excuse. :) 

My point is, even if I'm not going to train for a marathon, I CAN get off my lazy tukkis and DO something. So, I'm fixing 7 years of laziness.  I'm cleaning and organizing my house.  I took a big step today, and cleaned off my desk.  Now, anyone who has been in my basement lately (or ever) can attest that I keep my office area VERY cluttered.  Not anymore.  I need to keep my space clear so that I can keep my mind clear.  Today was the cleaning step, and after that... time to make it organized in a way that I can keep it organized.  I can do this.  I have a college degree, for goodness sake!   So here's a picture of my work this morning.  Enjoy... or I guess I will enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment